- Refund Policy
- If a guest is not completely satisfied with their product purchase, they may exchange or return the item within 30 days of purchase for store credit only. Clearance/discounted items, hair dryers, all styling tools, wigs, extensions, gift items, and special-order products are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
- Lateness Policy
- Please note that if a guest is late for their appointment, we may have to reschedule the service if it cannot be completed in the remaining time frame. If the service can be completed in the remaining time frame, then it will end at the scheduled time.
- Cancellation Policy
- With respect to the dedication of our professional team, we strictly enforce our 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations, changes, and failure to appear within 24-hours will be charged 50% of the service price. All appointments will end at their scheduled time if you arrive late. Bridal Party and Group reservations must be canceled within one week to avoid a 50% charge of the service price.
- Confirmation Calls
- As a courtesy, we call to confirm guest service appointments two business days prior. If we are unable to reach a guest, we will leave a message. However, it is the guest’s responsibility to remember the appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments, and the cancellation fee.
- COVID-19 Policy
- Please be advised that beginning 12/13/21, masks will be required for every guest during your visit with us, in accordance with the NYS Mask Mandate. The Locker Room, Dry Sauna, and Showers remain open.
We will continue to monitor these changing regulations and update you with any alterations to our policy. If you have any questions on this, please call us at 585-586-1781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.